Insurance Services


  • Policy Cover
  • Fact Sheets

Forms & Fact Sheets

  • Proposal Form

Insurance for Overseas Homes

HI Expert can help insure you overseas holiday home. Whether your second home is a house, apartment, flat, cottage or chalet HI Expert can help to find the right holiday home insurance policy for you.

We have access to a wide range of insurers who offer cover all year round, whether it is occupied by you, let out to others or is unoccupied.

HI expert can help you cover properties based in most European countries, however you should note that cover might be restricted in some areas. For example, a number of insurers will not cover earthquakes in Greece or Italy. Subsidence might also be excluded in some countries.

Please call for detail 01825 745 410