Insurance Services


  • Policy Cover
  • Fact Sheets

Forms & Fact Sheets

  • Proposal Form

Property Portfolio Insurance

If you own more than one property then the most cost and time effective solution will be to insure all of the properties under one insurance policy. This could include your main home, holiday homes and rental properties, both residential and commercial, at home and abroad.

Typically a portfolio policy will cover both the structure of the properties, any contents that you own in each location. Some policies will allow a contents sum insured whereby the value at risk floats between the various locations. If any of the properties are rented out or let to fee paying guests the insurance cover can extend to include the rental income that you earn in the event of the property becoming uninhabitable as a result of an insured event.

HI Expert have access to a wide range of insurers, all of whom offer a range of different levels of cover and benefits. HI Expert can research the market and find the right cover for you.

Please call HI Expert for details 01825 745410