Tennants Contents Insurance

If you are renting your home you will still need to buy cover to protect your contents and possessions. You should also consider purchasing cover against the possibility of a liability arising out of your tenancy. This is called tenants liability insurance.

In most cases Tenants contents insurance will be on the same basis as a standard contents policy, however if you share accommodation with others you will need to tell insurers and each sharer will need to each buy cover for themselves, although a group of friends could club together if they are living in the same place provided that they are all named on the policy.

Copyright 2013 JCT Insurance