Yes. Most home policies will cover you for working at home if the occupation is of a clerical nature and you do not have visitors to the home. Note that the home cover will only ever extend as far as cover for basic home office equipment. It does not cover your liabilities or other professional insurance needs arising out of your business.

Posted in: Insurance

Copyright 2013 JCT Insurance